Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween Pumpkin Nail Art With Glitter Accent

   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



   We don't much celebrate Halloween here in India. But, I can surely do a nail art, isn't it?


   Polishes used:
   Nail Trend in Coral Pink
   Nail Trend in Black
   new u Glitterati in Pink Sapphire
   Maybelline Color Show in Crystal Clear

   I chose to use a coral pink for pumpkin face instead of orange (like why not?)


   I freehanded the pumpkin faces using a medium sized nail art brush with black acrylic paint. On my ring finger, I sponged the glitter polish on black according this glitter trick. It really worked  wonders!!! The glittery accent makes the manicure POP!


   Tell me your views in the comments below and enjoy Halloween in whichever part of the world  you are in!

No comments :

Post a Comment