Tuesday 24 January 2017

TUTORIAL: Argyle Patterned Nail Art (Video)



I have now ventured in into filming nail art videos! I felt like I should film tutorials. So I decided to take the plunge! I feel this video turned out quite well for my first time. I will (obviously) improve in my future video tutorials. I will get to making a perfect video in the future though! Your patience through all that is appreciated ;)
Please feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel.


The materials I used are:
Essie All In One Base Coat
Essie pret-a-surfer
Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party
Maybelline Color Show Crystal Clear
Nail art brush
Flat paintbrush

I hope you liked my first video. And, as always if you give this a try, stop by The Manieuvre Nails Facebook or Twitter page and feel free to share them with me! 

No comments :

Post a Comment