Sunday 11 September 2016

Dragonfly Nail Art

I have a nail art to share with you gals today. Its a dragonfly nail art from Chalkboard Nails. As soon as I saw this I knew I had to do it. So here it is!

 




 Polishes used:
 Revlon Street Wear in Sapphire Sensation (blue)
 Revlon Street Wear in Dreamy pink (white)
 Elle 18 Shade no.35 (black)
 Elle 18 Shade no.40 (silver)

The name of the white polish is quite weird isn't it? well, Dreamy pink for white polish??
Okay, so lets get to how I did it. Since I didn't have a silvery blue colour, I first  painted the blue   base colour (opaque). Then I mixed a bit of silver polish with some top coat and painted it on. This gave a nice silvery appearance just like the original mani. I painted the dragonflies with a small nail art brush using the black and white polish. Topcoat again and done!

This was quite an easy mani but I took 45 minutes to complete it ;)



Please tell me in the comments below how you felt about this manicure.




No comments :

Post a Comment