Friday 21 October 2016

The Fault In Our Stars Inspired Nail Art


Today, I have an awesome nail art to share with you all. Its is a TFIOS inspired one(duh!). Thousands of nail artists have tried this already. So I thought I could do it on my nails.




I found the exact turquoise blue (Revlon Streetwear in Sapphire Sensation) as that on the cover page of the book. I used three coats of blue for this look.


    Polishes used:
    Revlon Streetwear in Sapphire Sensation
    Elle 18 Shade no. 35 (black)

    I used white acrylic paint for the white cloud as my white polish was too thin and wasn't getting      opaque. The clouds were done using a dotting tool. The details, too were done with acrylic paint   using a nail art brush.


   I really love how this manicure turned out. I think this is my personal best till now because of the detailing.
   OKAY? OKAY.

  Tell me your views in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment