Friday 7 October 2016

TUTORIAL: Ikat Patterned Nails



We all love ikat patterns, don't we?? These cute little patterns are found everywhere- on bags, purses, clothes and what not?



So, today I have this ikat patterned nail art to share with you guys. I'm quite excited about this as it is
my first tutorial post.



I used a medium nail art brush to paint the pattern.





Polishes used:
Nail Trend Coral Pink
Nail Trend Black

I just love OPI Do You Lilac It? It is my first OPI nail polish and I'm reeeaaalllyy OBSESSED  with it right now. Oh how fast it dries! Its just awesome!!(duh). I used two coats for this manicure.


And now, over to the tutorial-


Hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed preparing it. Do share pictures on Facebook  if you try this out (make sure to add a #themanieuvrenails so that I can find them).

Please share your views in the comments below ;) 






No comments :

Post a Comment