Wednesday 9 November 2016

Its My Birthday!

                                                                         

 Today is my 15th birthday! This is just a quick post to tell you what I'm wearing on my nails right now.                       

This look is a combination of two tutorials I found on The Nailasaurus. I have just fallen in love with her tutorials lately.

 Okay, now the nail art-
THUMB FINGER- I used 1 coat of OPI Do You Lilac It? as the base. I did the textured saran wrap technique on this using OPI Do You Lilac It?, Nail Trend Passion Pink, Nail Trend Cherry Red.
INDEX FINGER- 2 coats of OPI Do You Lilac It?
MIDDLE FINGER- I used 3 coats of Nail Trend Pearl White as the base. On that, I painted the roses using Nail Trend Cherry Red, OPI Do You Lilac It?, and white acrylic paint. The leaves were done using Nail Trend Fresh Green and details using dark green acrylic paint.
RING FINGER- 2 coats of OPI Do You Lilac It?
PINKY FINGER- Textured Saran wrap (scroll to the bottom of this post to see how I put on the small glitter pieces).



To put the small glitter pieces-
Since I don't have rhinestones, I aligned small glitter pieces to achieve a similar look. I first painted on the glitter polish on a piece of sponge. Then, with a toothpick I picked up the small pieces of hexaglitter and placed them on my nail. I then stacked 4-5 more glitters on it. I repeated it two more times to get three straight dots. This made it look like rhinestones.While topcoating, I put a generous amount of it on the glitter rhinestones, then on the rest of the nails. I then removed the excess topcoat using a dry brush. I did the same thing on my pinky finger. I really love how this glitter a.k.a. rhinestones look. I just didn't expect to get this idea. I was just staring at my glitter polish and this idea just struck me.

Please comment below and make me happy on my birthday and do share this post if you liked it.

No comments :

Post a Comment