Monday 14 November 2016

Dormammu, I've come to bargain! (Marvel Doctor Strange Nail Art)




Yesterday morning, I went out with my friends to watch Doctor Strange in 3D. I thought why not sport a nail art! I have always been wanting to do a nail art inspired by a movie and now the time finally arrived. The movie is a must watch and I really enjoyed it. The animation and the concept is just superb!
You must be wondering what the title of this post means just in case you haven't watched the movie yet. Don't freak out! It's one of my favourite dialogues in the movie and the scene, too is amazing!

  
On my thumb, I used 3 coats of  Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party. For the red box, I used Revlon Streetwear Bridal Sensation. The MARVEL letters were done with white acrylic paint using a nail art brush.
For the thumb, ring and pinky fingers its 2 coats of Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party.  After that was dry, I diluted OPI Do You Lilac It? , Revlon Streetwear Sapphire Sensation one by one in Nail polish remover and painted them on to depict the sky. Then, I added white dots with acrylic paint. The buildings were done with dark blue acrylic paint. The details on the buildings were done with OPI Do You Lilac It? and Revlon Streetwear Sapphire Sensation.
On my middle finger, I used 2 coats of Elle 18 Shade. 35. On that, I painted The EYE OF AGAMOTTO with white acrylic paint using a nail art brush.
All this was topped off with a coat of Maybelline Color Show Crystal Clear.

I wasn't able to click many pics because I was getting late yesterday ;)

I used this picture as a reference for my nail art-

Source: Internet
Hope you enjoyed this post!


No comments :

Post a Comment